Saturday, March 15, 2014

Create a Cupcake

We all always need birthday cards, right?  I make a bunch of them at once so whenever I need one, it's there.  Saves a lot of hassle and "uh-oh" moments!  Everything I used on this card is from Stampin' Up!'s.  The stamp set is Create a Cupcake, which is one of my favorites.  I've used it quite a bit.  It has a paper punch to go with it, so if you thought I cut out the cupcake holder, frosting topping and cherry, I cannot lie -- I just stamped and punched!  The printed papers are from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog and they're called Fresh Prints.  The CS is Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Real Red.
I also need to confess that I cased and tweaked this card from Beth McAlexander, who has a lovely blog and fun ideas.

Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the weekend!

Best,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment