Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Little Treat

One of the new products from Stampin' Up!'s 2014-2015 catalog is the uber cute hamburger box die (contributing to my Big Shot obsession that I wrote about yesterday!).  It was number one on my "had to have" list!  I was able to play with it this week, and here's what I did:


Are those not the cutest?!  Here's a view from above:



Of course you can put anything inside, but I put in a little bag of mini starbursts....yum!  I thought they would go with all the colors of the papers!  Speaking of the papers, I used some old stock (and coordinating flowers) I had of Konnichiwa from Basic Grey, but the stamps and twine are from Stampin' Up!  I can't wait to use these for Christmas gift boxes!  Oh, the possibilities...!

Have a great weekend,
Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment