Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Lost my Heart in Heidelberg

Thank goodness for the new free, on- line magazine, Create by Scrapbook Generation!!  It focuses mainly on scrap booking, but also has card and tag ideas.  It is totally getting me out of the scrap booking rut I was in.  In each issue, they highlight a scrapbook company (this month it's Pink Paislee), and showcase a few sketches and all the different things you can do with one sketch.  They invite readers to make their own layout based on a sketch from that issue, and then submit it to their Reader's Gallery for a chance at publication.  This is the second time I was lucky enough to have the layout I submitted selected for print!  So exciting!!  Here it is (shown on page 217 in the June issue):


With all their fresh ideas, I've been happily scrapping my recent vacation to Germany! Why don't you try submitting one of your creations?

Magazine hint:  if you want to download it, click on the "share" button and an option for download will pop up.

Thanks for looking -- hope you get some create time in soon!
Best,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment