Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Croppin' Queens

You may or may not know that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, though I don't sell the products -- I'm what they call a "hobby" demonstrator, in that I am my biggest (and for the most part, only) customer!  But I am part of an awesome group of women who all have at least two things in common:  we love to stamp with Stampin' Up! products, and Jeannette Swain is our upline.  I've known Jeannette for a number of years and she is an incredible woman.  At our last meeting, she prepared four make-n-takes for us to do:


Those are all lovely, but here is my favorite (and also the easiest!):
Here is the inside to the Etch-a-Sketch card:
If you're interested in learning how to do these cards or becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, get in touch with Jeannette.  I'm sure you'll love her!!

Thanks for clicking by today.  Hope you're inspired to do some creating today!

Smiles,
Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment