Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sprinkled with Love / MOJO 387

SNOW DAY TODAY!!  YAY!!!  It's beautiful!  Everything is closed so I was able to stay home and "work" on this post. :)

I'm sharing with you my first entry into a MOJO Monday contest.  In case you aren't familiar with MOJO Monday, they have great card sketches every Monday.  Lots and lots of card makers play along with them.  I've used several of their sketches in designing my cards.  They're a great resource, even if you don't play along.  I really like this particular sketch, so I thought I'd finally try my luck.  Here's what I came up with:
Yes, I did glue each sprinkle on one at a time!!  Time consuming, but too cute not to!

I used a combination of products from Stampin' Up! and My Favorite Things for this card:

Papers, inks, starburst die cut, twine and ribbon:  Stampin' Up!
Stamps, button and background and donut die cuts:  My Favorite Things

Thanks for clicking by, and see you next time!

Smiles,
Denise

3 comments: