Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

Hi, friends!  Next to Christmas, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday.  I have wonderful memories from my childhood of watching the parade march through our town, and then going to the high school that night to watch the fireworks.  I love the BBQs and all-American activities.  I've seen 4th of July fireworks in Montclair, New Jersey, Ocean City, New Jersey, Stuttgart, Germany, New York City, New York, Washington, DC, Purcelville, Virginia, Hershey, Pennsylvania and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania!  No matter where you see them, they're always beautiful and awe-inspiring.

To celebrate the day today, I made a bunch of Stampin' Up! french fry boxes and filled them with Tootsie Rolls.  And I saw a cute cake from Betty Crocker that I tried to make.  Here's the results:


I found the little flag and spikes at Hobby Lobby.  The Tootsie Roll Midgees are from Oriental Trading.  The rest of the products are from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your day!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment