Friday, September 11, 2015

Sending You Warm Thoughts

Hi, long time no see!  I know I've been quiet lately -- went away for the long weekend with my husband.  Told him I was giving up three days of crafting!  He still loves me.  :)  We really had fun!  We sailed to St. Michael's, Maryland, and stayed two nights in a B&B.  Lovely couples escape!  Here's a couple of shots of the harbor.


It's a beautiful little old town, so yea, it was worth giving up three days of crafting!

When I saw MOJO Monday's latest sketch, I instantly fell in love with it.  It's so versatile!!  Easy and perfect for so many card options!!
Here's the sketch:
 
I changed it up a little bit but not much. 
 
Supplies:
Plum cardstock:  Bazzill
Green cardstock, ink and embossing folder:  SU
Stamp and all die cuts:  My Favorite Things
Designer Paper:  Graphic 45 Rare Oddities
 
I would be totally remiss if I didn't honor those who lost their lives on this day 14 years ago.
In remembrance,
Denise



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the sweater! I always get my mind set that I have to do exactly as the sketch shows instead of taking some artistic freedom.

    ReplyDelete