Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ho, ho, ho!

Greetings!  It's getting closer and closer to the holidays, and I can almost hear the jingle bells!  I spent my day off yesterday at an outlet mall and had so much fun shopping!  I'd rather avoid the madness in December, so all the Veteran's Day sales worked out perfectly for me, and it was also a gorgeous day.

Since December will be here before you know it, I thought I'd share a cute card that goes together pretty quickly, using primarily products from My Favorite Things.  I'm also teaching this card (plus a few other Christmas items) at Angela's Happy Stamper in Herndon, VA on December 5 -- come join me!  Would love to craft with you!!
I used the Santa Suit and Tag Builder 4 Dies, plus the coordinating Gift Tag Greetings stamps.  So easy!  Inks, card stock and twine are from Stampin' Up!  

Also  linking this post to Word Art Wednesday, whose weekly posts inspire both my spirituality and creativity!

Thanks so much for visiting,
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Such a great Santa card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete