Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hug in a Mug

It's not exactly parka weather here, yet, but that didn't stop me from using this new adorable stamp set from My Favorite Things called Hug in a Mug, and its coordinating dies to put this card together:
I followed this week's MOJO sketch for it, which looks like this:
Supplies:
Cardstock and ink:  Stampin' Up!
Tag Die:  Reverse Confetti

Also linking this to Word Art Wednesday's challenge #214 (Anything Goes).

Thank you for clicking by!  See you soon,
Denise

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and I love the frosty blue tones you used! Isn't this set so fun to work with? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? So cute! Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Hi Denise! I'm always SO delighted to see your wonderful cards linked to our challenges at Word Art Wednesday, and really can't thank you enough for playing along with us. It's a real treat, and I thank you. I'm also happy to see you sharing in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. I want to also invite you to stop by and play along with us at CropStop - always Anything Goes and it would be such a treat to have you share your cards with us there as well. I hope you'll stop by to check it out.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth

    Here's the link:
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-11-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card...Love the winter feel! So delighted you blessed us with your project during our two-week Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We started a new Challenge today and I hope you'll join us again. Leaving you with God's Word in 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 which says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:" Have an awesome New Year!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete