Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Life is Like a Camera

My oldest child has been working and living in Japan (near Tokyo) for the past two years.  She will be coming home in two weeks for good!  It's been a great adventure for her.  And for me, too, as I did visit her (see this post) and learned a lot about Japan and its people.  Through it all, I sent her many cards so she could have bits of home with her even though she was 12,000 miles away.  I couldn't be happier that she's coming home, but I'm kinda sad that I won't be buying international postage stamps or making cards for her anymore!  This is the last one I'm sending to her:


I based my card on this week's sketch from MOJO Monday, and am also linking it to Word Art Wednesday.  This is the MOJO sketch:
Supplies:
Card stock, DSP, ink, sequin, watercolor stamp:  Stampin' Up!
Dies and message stamp:  My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you find some time to create today!

Smiles,
Denise

1 comment:

  1. What a SUPER cute card, Denise. I love this and I think you did an amazing job following that sketch. What a fabulous idea. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us. I'm blessed beyond words to have you play along with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete